Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Proper Recognition at Last

I've been promoted! According our Department of Homeland Security, the opinions expressed in this blog are those of a right-wing extremist.
Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups... [including] those that are mainly antigovernment (check!), rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority (check!), or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion (check!) or immigration.
Not a perfect score, mind you, but not bad, either. To think all those years I thought myself a reasonably nice fellow and I turn out to be a snarly, dangerous extremist. Kind of makes me afraid of myself!

UPDATE: Uh, oh! Are those black helicopters I see overhead?

(Thanks to For What It's Worth.)

No comments: