Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Only the Satirist Dares Speak the Truth.

From the Babylon Bee.

Study Finds Most People Just Wearing Masks To Avoid Sea Of Judgmental Glares


A new study found that the primary reason people are wearing masks in public now is not to stop COVID-19 but rather to avoid the sea of judgmental stares.

92% of Americans surveyed said they're wearing the masks not to stop the spread of the virus but just so they aren't publicly shamed.

"Honestly, I couldn't care less about the 'rona, but I just want to get in and out and pick up a few groceries without getting glared at like I'm a serial killer who personally murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans," said Bob Cristoff as he went into a Safeway. "I just need some eggs, please don't beat me to death."

Read the whole thing.



No comments: