Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagalog

I have been tagged.

The rules of tagging are

1) Link to the person who tagged you ( Dr. Mabuse and Paula Loughlin).

2) Post the rules on your blog (done).

3) Write six random things about yourself (see below).

4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them (see below).

5) Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So, here are six random things about me:

1) I have perfect pitch.

2) My athletic ability is just about nil but I was pretty good on skis when a kid.

3) I tried to be a professional actor for a time (several generations in the family) but quit after realizing I had even less talent for it than athletics.

4) I'd love to have dog someday, a border collie mix, preferably female.

5) For a couple of years in the late 70s I owned a 1963 Cadillac and rebuilt the carburetor (Rochester 4-barrel) myself consulting only the instructions that came with the kit.

6) The chamber works of Brahms are my favorite music.

I tag the following.

1) Patum Peperium

2) The Port Stands at Your Elbow

3. Captain Yips Secret Journal

4) Aufer a Nobis

5) Infelix Ego

6) Apostolicity

I hope I got all this right. If I didn't, sue me.

P.S. Creative Minority Report tagged me well over a year ago and I never responded. I guess this is penance for my lack of courtesy, kind of.

No comments: